Port St. Lucie, FL
A well-funded for-profit healthcare organization in Port St. Lucie, Florida is looking for a full time Staff Psychiatrist. This leading, highly respected company has a team mentality who gives their all to each patient and family member. This is an all-in-one program that includes detox through intensive out patient.
Base Salary: $225,000 - $275,000, plus 401k and comprehensive health benefits
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- Board Certified Psychiatrist with a valid medical license in the state of Florida.
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
- Substance abuse/psychiatric treatment is a plus
- Prefer ABAM/ASAM Certified or equivalent experience in addiction medicine
- Ability to Conduct medical assessments and evaluations, designs and implements treatments plans, diagnose and prescribe medication, provide on-going follow-up care.
- Ability to participate in multidisciplinary treatment meetings to provide leadership, support and guidance.
- Experience with participating in utilization review, infection control and other monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Ability to participates in the company’s orientation training, facility training and staff meetings as scheduled.
Relocation assistance provided, package varies by individual
We are looking to hire right away! If interested in learning more, please send an updated resume to Chase Muehlheuser [email protected]