Jacksonville, FL 32099
We are looking for a Sous Chef to manage the kitchen at a high end senior living community. The ideal candidate will bring their passion for great food, teamwork and culinary experience to join the management team of this highly regarded organization. They will have strong hospitality experience and a proven track record of success that will help drive their innovative dining programs which include from scratch cooking and chef inspired culinary creations. This position offers a great work environment, excellent quality of life (40-45 hrs a week and out the door by 8:00 pm), competitive compensation package and a career development opportunity with a team who delivers an exceptional dining experience to our residents and guests!
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
Sous Chef Qualifications:
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- A culinary certificate or Associates Degree in culinary arts
- Strong leadership qualities
If you are interested in this sous chef opportunity and hungry for a tremendous quality of life, please send an updated resume to Justin Myers today, [email protected]!