Restaurant General Manager
St. Louis, MO
We are currently seeking a talented General Manager for a historic pub in St. Louis, MO. This well known restaurant has been a staple in the St. Louis community for over a century and is a very popular location for locals and visitors. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and are known for scratch food, great drinks, and a fun atmosphere. They offer an extremely stable and exciting work environment as well as a great work-life balance. This is a great time to join this highly successful establishment!
Compensation: $75,000 - $90,000 (Commensurate with salary history and experience) + strong bonus potential and benefits!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate all FOH and BOH operations
- Hold all employees to a high standard
- Consistently deliver high-quality results
- Provide excellent service to all guests
- Manage all forms of P&L
General Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years full -service restaurant management experience as a GM or AGM
- Ability to work successfully in a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant
- Highly professional with an outgoing, energetic personality
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level, apply today! Or send a copy of your resume to [email protected].