Restaurant General Manager
Sonoma County, CA 95401
The quality of life is unheard of in the industry, with limited hours as the restaurant is only open for dinner. If you are looking to grow with a great company and take your career to the next step, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Compensation: Base Salary $70,000-$75,000 + bonus potential, paid benefits, vacation, and even profit sharing!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food service
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail