Restaurant General Manager
Milwaukee, WI 53201
TOTAL GUEST SATISFACTION
- The GM consistently provides a quality product and guest service experience that delivers total guest satisfaction. He or She models and creates an environment in which the guest never feels wrong; ensures a positive customer service experience.
- The GM responds positively and quickly to guest concerns. He or She corrects potential problems before the effect the guest.
- The GM hires high-quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent guest satisfaction.
- Ensures all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total guest satisfaction. Evaluates each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Maintains restaurant at the level necessary to meet or exceed the company standards for quality, service, and cleanliness.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- The GM continuously improves the skills, knowledge, and morale of all employees. He or She treats the employees with dignity and respect; creates an environment where the entire team does the same.
- The GM effectively utilizes all training programs from new employee orientation. Working directly with the lead trainer to ensure all staff continues their training while employed with the company.
- The GM works with the lead trainer to prepare qualified employees for promotion to the next position.
- The GM works with the lead trainer to evaluate each employee’s performance based on clearly communicated standards and expectations. The GM holds the employees accountable for performance. The GM makes tough decisions regarding all performance related issues in the restaurant; confronting poor performance.
- 2+ years of restaurant management
- Bar/liquor inventory management
- Full service, high volume experience
- Experience with restaurant marketing, inventory, ordering, P&L, etc.
- Ability to lead, train, manage, the restaurant team