Restaurant General Manager
Houston, TX 77001
We are seeking a driven, enthusiastic candidate to fill the General Manager position for a high-end downtown restaurant, in the heart of the theater district! The atmosphere is dramatic, upscale and has a nice view of downtown. You will be responsible for rolling out a new menu and providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
This local restaurant company prides itself on their “work hard, play hard” mentality and close knit family culture, providing a wonderful work environment. In addition, the work-life balance for this position is unbeatable - the daily hours of operation as well as days of operation are limited. It's truly a fantastic opportunity for polished, seasoned restaurant professional looking to directly impact the business!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary and service activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Responsible for the financial and operational success of the business
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in high-end food service
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume today! If you have any questions, contact [email protected].