Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Naples, FL 34101
The ideal candidate will enjoy being hands on with the staff and guests and isn't afraid to make the tough decisions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about hospitality who wants to be a part of a successful team with a great reputation.
1. At least 3-5 years of restaurant management experience in a full service concept
2. High volume experience ($4M+)
3. Knowledge of training, POS systems, P&L, and opening/closing procedures
4. College degree a plus
5. Strong work ethic
6. Open availability to be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
7. Ability to jump in as needed
Relocation assistance provided - package varies by individual
Compensation: $60,000 - $75,000 base (commensurate with experience) plus bonus potential ($5-$10k), medical insurance, meal allowance, and paid time off
If interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity, please apply directly or send a resume to Alissa Thomas ([email protected]).