Resort Sales Manager
Waukegan, IL 60079
The ideal candidate will display an independent personality, be inherently dynamic, and aspire to the organizational culture at large as well as the brand and specific hotel. They will have at least 2 years of experience in hotel sales, specifically within the corporate market, and a proven track record of successful sales. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
COMPENSATION: Base Salary of $40,000 - $60,000 + Benefits
Resort Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct solicitation calls to local business and prospective leads.
- Analyze current and potential business segments and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share.
- Effectively service and grow existing accounts by providing adequate follow-up and solicit repeat bookings.
- Proactively pursue, organize and book sleeping rooms and group business for the hotel.
- Have ongoing knowledge of the competition's product and current marketing strategies.
- Communicate effectively with all hotel departments to ensure group arrangements are carried out as efficiently as possible.
- Promote a professional positive image of the hotel at all times through personal appearance, civic functions and general public relations.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume! Or if you have questions, send a message to [email protected]