Regional Director of Revenue Management
Irvine, CA 92602
We are seeking a Regional Director of Revenue for a growing hotel/hospitality company in the Orange County Area. This is an exciting position with involvement in managing revenues for multiple properties, with a focus on the Central Coast and possibility of living in either location. The hotel is owned and operated by a highly respected hospitality company whose portfolio includes other lifestyle properties on the West coast and has been named one of the nation's top management companies by Hotel Business Magazine. This company offers the right candidate the ability to gain experience and also provides for outstanding career growth potential along with great benefits!
This is a great opportunity for a revenue management professional looking to grow into a corporate level position with multi-unit responsibilities across several brands. The Regional Director of Revenue is recognized as a leader within the organization and has the opportunity to make a real impact on the business by sharing new perspectives and implementing strategies to maximize revenue and profitability.
SALARY: $85,000 - $100,000 with benefits and bonus potential
Regional Director of Revenue Requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent hospitality experience
- 4+ Years Revenue Management experience, multi-unit experience a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and professional behavior
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel as required for property support, meetings, trainings & conferences