Regional Director of Business Development
Baltimore, MD 60101
We are working with a growing Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment company that exclusively provides products for the Hospitality Market. They produce stylish lodging designs at a great price point that are built to last, with the industry's shortest lead times and incredible customer service. This growing organization is looking to add a talented a Regional Director of Business Development to their team to focus expanding their market share within the Northeast. The ideal candidate will be located in a major metropolitan area: DC, NYC, Philadelphia, or Baltimore and be able to travel up to 50%. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hospitality sales professional to join an entrepreneurial focused team as well as have the opportunity to directly make an impact on critical decisions within the company. This position is heavily commissioned and has the potential to double the base salary for a truly driven sales professional!
COMPENSATION: $80,000 - $100,000 base salary + Competitive Commission Program (average $1,500 - $4,200 monthly) + Car Allowance of $600 Monthly + Quarterly Incentive Pay (0.5% - 1.5% of revenues)
Regional Director of Business Development Responsibilities:
- Grow revenues in the Northeast territory, achieving annual sales growth targets
- Work with FF&E dealers, Procurement and Design companies, and their respective sales/business capture teams to expand business with existing customers, and add new dealers to expand geographic reach and sales volumes
- Work with company leadership to assist in expanding business with new “flags”/families of hotel brands
- Attend regional and national meetings and tradeshows – including training dealer reps our products
- Serve as a product expert on our line of products – become a consultant to our dealers and designers
- Work with inside account management team to deliver on customer needs
- Travel throughout the territory as needed to achieve growth objectives.
- Bring competitive insight to managment and other sales team members
- Develop annual territory strategic growth plans to share with management
Regional Director of Business Development Qualifications:
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other hospitality related fields (7-10 years)
- Proven track record within a multi-state region
- History of strong motivation and drive
- Results oriented
- Dynamic personality - go getter!
- Able to travel 50%
- Desire to work with good people, selling a good product!