Atlanta, GA 30301
The good life is waiting for you in the North Georgia Mountains just a short drive from Atlanta! Surround yourself with breathtaking scenery, clear mountain lakes and streams, and wild life - all while advancing your career within the hospitality industry. We are currently seeking a Property Manager for a boutique, cabin style lodging company for their new flagship location. This company is very unique and offers a one of a kind experience that allows guests to reconnect with nature while still having the comforts of home. They currently have 3 locations in the Northeast and plan on adding 3 more nationwide by the end of 2019 - growth potential is imminent. The primary responsibility for this position will be maintaining the cabins and reservations while also interfacing with guests to ensure a positive experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves nature, loves working with their hands, and wants to grow with a one-of-a-kind company! The ideal candidate would be coming from a leadership role in either in vacation rentals or the rooms, housekeeping, or engineering departments in traditional hotels.
Compensation: $48,000 - $55,000 (base salary) plus bonus potential - up to 50% of base salary, great benefits and relocation assistance!
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the property as well as day-to-day staff and guests
- Be an ambassador for the concept and brand
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks are on target and accurate
- Provide excellent customer service
Property Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hotel operations, preferably with a boutique property
- Proven track record of managing both facilities and housekeeping departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership qualities
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume today! Or if you have questions email [email protected].