Medical Director / Psychiatrist
Pittsburgh, PA 15122
A well-funded for-profit healthcare organization in Pittsburgh, PA is looking for a full time Medical Director / Psychiatrist. This leading, highly respected team of treatment professionals gives their all to each client and family member. It is a brand new facility with state of the art medicine and treatment that offers every approach to achieve lasting sobriety and success. This 80+ bed treatment facility is located in the majestic mountains of Pennsylvania and is focused on setting the standard for real and permanent treatment.
Base Salary: $225,000 - $275,000 and comprehensive health benefits
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- Board Certified Psychiatrist with a valid medical license in the state of Pennsylvania
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
- Substance abuse/psychiatric treatment is a plus
- Prefer ABAM/ASAM Certified or equivalent experience in addiction medicine
- Ability to Conduct medical assessments and evaluations, designs and implements treatments plans, diagnose and prescribe medication, provide on-going follow-up care.
- Ability to participate in multidisciplinary treatment meetings to provide leadership, support and guidance.
- Experience with participating in utilization review, infection control and other monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Ability to participates in the company’s orientation training, facility training and staff meetings as scheduled.
We are looking to hire right away! If interested in learning more, please send an updated resume to Chase Muehlheuser [email protected]