Job Number: Atlanta71
Pay Rate: $45,000 - $55,000
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager for a growing hotel operations management company located in Atlanta, GA. This person will partner with operations to coach and mentor an already excellent culture! This company is constantly growing and they are looking for a candidate who can grow with them. They take pride in developing talent within their team, and they expect this position to do the same within the HR department. The company is looking to expand and prepare for their future growth by fostering an employee-first environment. This is an excellent time to join this great company!
Base Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 plus great benefits!
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
Human Resources Manager Qualifications:
- Manage day to day HR functions
- Manage a staff of 2-4 HR employees
- Partner and work with the operations team
- Complete tasks assigned by the Director of HR
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level, apply today! Or send a copy of your resume to [email protected].
- 1-2 years of management level Human Resources experience
- Experience with compliance, benefits and employee relations
- Proven results in employee retention and conflict resolution
- Experience in a hospitality environment is a plus (hotel, casino, club, etc.)