Human Resources Generalist
Denver (Northeast), CO 80012
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Generalist for a growing hospitality management company located in Denver, CO. This company is constantly growing and they are looking for a candidate who can grow with them. They take pride in developing talent within their team, and they expect this position to do the same within the HR department. They are looking to expand and prepare for their future growth by fostering an employee-first environment. This is an excellent time to join this great company!
The Human Resource Generalist will be the only HR Professional within the company; therefore, the primary function is to partner with the organization used to outsource many of the responsibilities of a traditional human resource department. This will require a highly organized individual with administrative experience as well as basic knowledge in the following: compliance, employee discipline, workers compensation, benefit administration, and some on-boarding. In addition, the Human Resource Generalist will partner with operations to coach and mentor employees in a manner that fosters an already excellent organizational culture.
Human Resource Generalist Responsibilities:
- On-board new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
Human Resource Generalist Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College degree
- HR Certification, preferred
If you're interested in growing your career with a vibrant hospitality company, apply today with your current resume! If you have questions, please email [email protected].