Hotel General Manager
San Diego, CA 92101
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel operations as a General Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
COMPENSATION: Base Salary of $80,000 - $110,000 + Competitive Bonus Program + Team Incentive Program + Benefits
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and guests
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hotel operations, preferably with a Marriott property
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume! Or if you have questions, send a message to [email protected].