Hotel General Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90001
We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and experienced individual for the General Manager position at brand new - opening spring 2019 - property in Downtown Los Angeles. This boutique hotel focuses on core brand values: indigenous, creative, and hosted. Therefore, the ideal candidate will display an independent personality, be inherently dynamic, and aspire to the organizational culture at large as well as the brand and specific hotel. The property is a bit different with top-tier amenities and on-trend when it comes to upscale select properties downtown. Non-conformist by nature this company is eager to try new things and challenge the norm.
The hotel is owned and operated by a highly respected hospitality company whose portfolio includes other lifestyle properties on the West coast and has been named one of the nation's top management companies by Hotel Business Magazine. This company offers the right candidate the ability to gain experience and also provides for outstanding career growth potential along with great benefits!
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel operations as a full-service General Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
COMPENSATION: Base Salary of $150,000 - $175,000 + Competitive Bonus Program + Team Incentive Program + Benefits
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and guests
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hotel operations, preferably with a boutique property
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume! Or if you have questions, send a message to [email protected].