Hotel General Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90001
We are seeking a highly motivated, determined, well-spoken, and experienced individuals for the General Manager position at a luxurious property in Downtown Los Angeles. This client is unique, and exciting, for several reasons! This property is the first of it's kind and the idea is that it will quickly become the training headquarters for the brand - the growth potential into a regional role is imminent. The markets that they're interested in developing are in places like Chicago & Seattle. This organization is newer to the hospitality industry, so they are looking for a candidate who is a forward thinking and can really see the big picture.
Described as a boutique operation with 300+ rooms and no food & beverage component this property by nature is extended stay; however, half of the revenue is generated through transient guests. The key word here is luxury!
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel operations as a General Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Compensation: $100,000 - $135,000 (base salary) + bonus potential + fully paid benefits
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and guests
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in full service hotel operations, preferably in boutique concept
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
If you're interested, please apply with a copy of your current resume today! If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
Relocation package varies by individual
Only qualified applicants will be contacted