Hotel General Manager
La Jolla, CA 92037
We are seeking a highly motivated, determined, well-spoken, and experienced individuals for the General Manager position at a boutique property in La Jolla. This client is unique, and exciting, for several reasons! The hotel is operated by a highly respected hospitality company whose portfolio includes other premier properties along the California coastline.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel operations as a General Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and guests
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in full service hotel operations, preferably in boutique concept
- Previous Food & Beverage experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
If you're interested, please apply with a copy of your current resume today! If you have questions, please email [email protected].
Relocation package varies by individual
Only qualified applicants will be contacted