Hotel General Manager
Cambria, CA 93428
We are seeking a highly motivated, determined, well-spoken, and experienced individual for the General Manager position at a stunning boutique hotel in Cambria, CA. The hotel is owned and operated by a highly respected hospitality company whose portfolio includes other premier properties along the California coastline. A high-performing individual could absolutely see their career continue to grow after exhibiting substantial success with this property.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel operations as a General Manager with a proven track record of success in the boutique/lifestyle type of hotel. This client is also open to considering candidates with significant AGM or Director of Rooms experience, as well.
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 (base salary) + 35% bonus potential, plus medical/dental/vision/matching 401k benefits
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level and are excited about the chance to live in this beautiful area, please apply today or send a current resume to [email protected]
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and guests
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Admin, etc. are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hotel operations, preferably in boutique concept
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities