Hotel General Manager
Atascadero, CA 93422
We are seeking a highly motivated, determined, well-spoken, and experienced individuals for the General Manager position at a new full-service property in Paso Robles, CA. The hotel is owned and operated by a highly respected hospitality company whose portfolio includes other premier properties on the West coast. In addition, a full renovation was recently completed. This company offers the right candidate the ability to gain experience and also provides for outstanding career growth potential!
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel operations as a General Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high-performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 (base salary) + 30% bonus potential, plus medical/dental/vision/matching 401k benefits
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level and are excited about the chance to live in this beautiful area, please apply today or send a current resume to [email protected]
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and guests
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Admin, etc. are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hotel operations, preferably in boutique concept
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities