Overland Park, KS 66206
Use your hospitality experience in a sales based role with the bonus of having your nights, weekends, and holidays off! If you are a driven, competitive, highly motivated individual with an innate desire to excel in whatever you do, this is your chance to build your business as an Executive Recruiter in the hospitality industry.
What we offer:
- We have 345,000 candidates in our network and an incredible system to help you reach top candidates fast!
- We have a great environment -- with very little
turn over! Since we focus on accomplishments and not reports, our recruiters spend all of their time doing what they do best – selling, recruiting and making placements!
- We are comprised of top performers who have left hospitality organizations to improve their earnings, quality of life and job satisfaction.
What's in it for you:
- Exceptional earning potential
- Vastly improved quality of life (Monday – Friday, 40-45 hours/week)
- Industry leading training with ongoing development in sales, recruiting, and our technology
State-of- the-arttechnology and access to the best recruiting resources
- Fun and team-driven work environment
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities for dedicated professionals – your career trajectory is directed by you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1st year expected income$40K-50k
- Top performers $60K+ in year one and $80k + in year two and $100k in year three
- Healthcare and 401K Plans
- Nights, weekends, and holidays off
- Incentive trips to places like Playa Del Carmen and Aruba for top producers
What you will be doing:
- Developing recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools – including but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, social media and job boards
- Attracting, screening, guiding and placing professionals in full-time positions with exciting clients across all types of hospitality companies
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum two-year hospitality management experience
- Experience in hiring employees
- Excellent business acumen along with strong written and oral communication skills
- Tenacious personality strives to stop at nothing to achieve goals
- Strong desire to learn and excel in your career