Philadelphia, PA 19019
A new client of ours is seeking a talented hospitality and customer service professional to join the team at a “best in class” real estate investment firm as the Hospitality Director. This company manages a large profile of premiere residential and commercial assets throughout Philadelphia. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who thinks like a marketer and a hospitality professional at the same time! As our client is the provider of a luxury Philadelphia living experience and you the leader of that customer service experience, you will elevate their already excellent reputation to the next level.
Compensation: $60,000 - 70,000 (Commensurate with experience) + strong bonus potential, yearly salary increases and a generous benefit package.
The Hospitality Director will oversee the following areas of business:
- Managing the department that has a direct impact on our most important asset, our customers.
- Creating and managing the tenant experience when moving into and living in our buildings.
- Evaluating our current customer service experience and designing improvements to make living in our properties the most positive living experience in Philadelphia.
- Act as the community manager on-site at our properties, becoming a familiar face that tenants can share their positive and constructive feedback with.
- Routinely walk the buildings to observe/design ways to enhance the customer experience.
- Planning and executing tenant events throughout our portfolio and the Center City neighborhood both during business hours and in the evenings. (Some events may involve partnering with outside organizations)
We are hiring immediately...To learn more about this unique Hospitality Director opportunity, please forward a current resume to Justin Myers, [email protected], today!