Washington, DC 20115
** GOURMET FOOD MARKET - GENERAL MANAGER **
We seeking a talented General Manager for a high-end market cafe one-hour west of Washington, DC. This client is a very highly regarded gourmet food market selling all organic, locally sourced products including a wide variety of meats, produce, and dry goods. The company is passionate about selling the finest, freshest, and most wholesome ingredients available from field and stream. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to think creativity and outside of the box in order to determine new ways to increase store revenue. This company offers excellent compensation, exceptional benefits, and relocation allowance.
Compensation: $60,000 - $75,000 (base salary) + 20% bonus potential, plus medical, dental and vision benefits!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all Cafe/Market/Retail activities
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure team adheres to all safety and sanitation regulations
- develop, train and motivate staff to perform at an exceptional level
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance with HR regulations
General Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in retail grocery. Restaurant experience is a plus
- Exceptional track record of success and career growth
- Very "hands-on" and collaborative leadership style
- Excellent financial knowledge
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume today! Or send an email to [email protected].