St. Louis, MO
We are seeking a General Manager for a century old pub in St. Louis, MO. This renowned restaurant has been a landmark in the St. Louis community for more than a century and is a popular spot for visitors and locals. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and they pride themselves on providing a great atmosphere, awesome drinks and scratch food. They offer a stable and exciting work environment as well as a quality of life. This is a great time to join this highly successful establishment and be a part of a family atmosphere!
Base Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 (Commensurate with salary history and experience) + benefits and bonus potential!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate all FOH and BOH operations
- Hold all employees to a high standard
- Consistently deliver high-quality results
- Provide excellent service to all guests
- Manage all forms of P&L
General Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years full -service restaurant management experience as a GM or AGM
- Ability to work successfully in a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant
- Highly professional with an outgoing, energetic personality
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today! Or send a copy of your resume to [email protected].