Cincinnati, OH 45201
An industry leading Boutique Hotel Company is expanding into the Cincinnati Market and is looking to add a motivated General Manager to their team. This Hospitality Group is unique as they strive to add a personal touch to each guest, making their experience and stay one of a kind. Someone who enjoys inspiring others and whose main goals are to deliver the best possible customer service would be an excellent addition to this team.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 2+ years of Hotel Management experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong market knowledge (Cincinnati - Downtown)
- The ability to identify revenue enhancing opportunities
- Experience providing leadership and strategic planning to all departments
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for all hotel components are on target and accurate
- Boutique Hotel experience preferred
Base Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 + bonus, healthcare, & stock incentive plan.
This is an immediate opening, if you meet the requirements please send an UPDATED resume to [email protected]