Atlanta, GA 30301
An industry leading hospitality company is seeking an energetic General Manager to oversee their flagship location in greater Atlanta. Their brand is well known throughout the southeastern region and they uphold that responsibility by providing a truly memorable and fulfilling guest experience. This position requires an individual who has a proven track record of providing high-quality customer service.
Base Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 (commensurate with salary history and experience) + bonus potential, great benefits and 401k
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years as a General Manager within a 4-star full-service hotel or resort with $8+MM in annual revenues
- Experience supervising a large operations team to include: Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Sales & Marketing, Front Office Manager and Executive Housekeeper
- Prior experience developing methods and procedures to increase revenues, expand markets and drive pre-sales for events and memberships.
- Excellent Food & Beverage knowledge and expertise.
- Outgoing personality with solid public relations skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Experience in selecting and evaluating vendor partners
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, training and developing a large team while ensuring they deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Exceptional financial skills with the ability to oversee and monitor budgets and P&L reporting while keeping the bottom line in focus.
- Solid job tenure - no more than 3 employers within the past 8 years.
If you would be excited and interested in learning more, please respond with an updated resume to Chase Muehlheuser at [email protected]