Food and Beverage Director
Buck Hill Falls, PA 18323
A STUNNING private resort community, nestled in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, is seeking a Food & Beverage Director to ensure operations exceed owners expectations. The property itself spans hundreds of acres, with 20+ miles of hiking trails, country club amenities and is conveniently located within driving distance from cities such as Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York and Pittsburgh. This historic community is seeking a professional, creative and self driven individual who will have the opportunity to foster long lasting relationships with membership and their families, develop and grow a staff they hand pick all while challenging your creativity to host new and exciting events outside of the busy summer season.
You and your family will have the opportunity utilize everything the community has to offer. The surrounding area has wonderful schools, 4 full seasons and a quality of life one just cannot experience immersed in the hustle and bustle of a big city life.
Food and Beverage Director Responsibilities:
- The Food & Beverage Director is responsible for purchases of all food and beverage and related service materials for the operation, is responsible for food and beverage production and consistent, quality service for the operation.
- Coordinates with the Public Relations/Communications Manager in marketing company facilities to the general public outside community proper for food and beverage related activities.
- Assists in developing an operating budget for each of the department’s revenue outlets; after approval, monitors and takes corrective action as necessary to help assure that budget goals are attained.
- Maintains a high level of member contact throughout service hours
- Hiring and training of all food and beverage staff, ensures all proper employee documentation including clearances is received prior to hiring.
Food and Beverage Director Qualifications:
- 3+ years in Managing a Food and Beverage operation
- Experience in developing the department's operational policy and procedure
- Successful budgetary growth and business acumen
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are passionate about team driven success, providing top-tier hospitality with success strengthening business performance, we wold love the opportunity learn more about you and how you could fit into the culture of this exclusive resort community. Please submit your current resume to Justin Myers, [email protected]. Upon review, we will reach out to schedule a conversation and begin the interview process!