San Bernardino, CA 90001
The good life is waiting for you in the San Bernardino Mountains just a short drive from Los Angeles County! Surround yourself with breathtaking scenery, clear mountain lakes and streams, and wild life - all while advancing your career within the hospitality industry. We are currently seeking a Facilities Manager for a boutique, cabin style lodging company for their new flagship location. This company is very unique and offers a one of a kind experience that allows guests to reconnect with nature while still having the comforts of home. They currently have 3 locations in the Northeast and plan on adding 3 more on the West Coast more by the end of 2019 - growth potential is imminent. The primary responsibility for this position will be maintaining the cabins while also interfacing with guests to ensure a positive experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves nature, loves working with their hands, and wants to grow with a one-of-a-kind company!
Compensation: $38,000 - $45,000 (base salary) plus bonus potential - up to 50% of base salary, great benefits and relocation assistance!
Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting the site manager with day to day operations
- Solving Maintenance problems in a proactive, timely and professional manner
- Coordinating and managing preventative maintenance of cabins
- Develop, train and motivate staff to perform at an exceptional level
- Provide excellent customer service
Facilities Manager Qualifications:
- Experience in facilities maintenance
- Basic understanding of plumbing, electric, carpentry and HVAC
- Very "hands-on" and collaborative leadership style
- Problem solving mindset
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume today! Or if you have questions email [email protected].