Executive Vice President
Boston, MA 02664
We are seeking a dynamic Executive Vice President of Operations to manage the operations of a small, well-established and successful resort company located in coastal New England. This highly confidential opportunity will provide someone with the opportunity to lead a handful of upscale, seasonal resorts along the Atlantic coast. The company has a reputation for being a leader in their local market and a significant contributor to the local economy.
As a VP of Operations, you will be a hands-on leader, overseeing seasonal, family-focused properties using high personal standards - ever-seeking opportunities for improvement and ways to better serve the customer. In turn, you will enjoy excellent compensation and, most importantly, working for a company that values employees and puts needed capitol into their investments.
Compensation: $150,000 - $170,000 plus company car, temporary housing, generous bonus and full benefits
Vice President of Operations Job Requirements:
- 4+ years as a multi-unit hotel or resort manager (at least 3 locations)
- Self-Starter that is self accountable
- Hands-on approach to leadership (not tied to an office chair)
- Proven ability to meet budget expectations
- High standards
- Loyal to your team
- Idea generator that is able to make decisions and anticipate industry demands
- Food & Beverage experience
- Connection to the coastal Northeast (family, past residence, significant time spent there, etc.)
Our client would like to fill this Executive Vice President of Operations role ASAP, so if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please APPLY ONLINE or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY.