Seattle, WA 98101
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities for a full-service Country Club with a restaurant, banquet facility and an on-course snack shack
- Create/Modify menus based on seasons/event that meet our high-quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Manage Food Costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit, hire, train and manage all kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven working experience as an Executive Chef (3+ years)
- High volume catering and restaurant experience
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Work professionally with other managers in the department as well as across other departments.
Compensation: $85,000 - $100,000 base plus bonus program, comprehensive health benefits, 401k, PTO, sick days, and significant growth opportunities!
If interested in learning more, please apply with an updated resume.
Relocation assistance provided (up to $3500 - varies by individual)