Industry: PRIVATE CLUB
Job Number: WestHartford56
Pay Rate: $85,000 - $110,000
We are proud to partner with a full service, family oriented premier private club seeking a proven and successful leader to join their organization as an Executive Chef in the heart of Central Connecticut. This location features multiple outlets for upscale and casual dining, high-end catering and banquet events and a variety of available activities for their members to participate in. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong background as an executive chef or sous chef looking to take on the next step in their career. This concept is a great opportunity for a chef who is in search of a growing career that empowers you to take ownership.
Compensation Potential: Base Salary $85,000-$110,000, annual bonus potential, full benefits, vacation and more!
Executive Chef Qualifications:
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- 3 years experience as an Executive Chef or Sous Chef
- Significant experience with high end catering & banquet execution
- Club experience strongly preferred
- Combined F&B Revenue experience of at least $1.2 million
If this opportunity sounds like an ideal fit for you, please apply today or submit your CURRENT resume to [email protected]
- Create new menus quarterly
- Be fiscally responsible
- Multi-tasking is a must
- Motivation/Leadership of staff