Director of Sales
Portland, OR 97003
We are partnering with a premier hotel company specializing in the development, operation and management of leading brands across the US to add a Director of Sales to their team in Hillsboro, OR! This new hotel has a lot of potential, opportunity, and room for growth, so a superstar sales person can really make a big impact here and have great results to show for it.
This would be a great opportunity for a current Sales Manager in a limited service property to transition to Director of Sales. In addition, this company has a handful of open hotels in the Pacific Northwest, new properties heading into construction, and a few more in the pipeline - the growth and opportunity to be promoted from within is imminent!
Compensation: $50,000 - $70,000 base salary + 20% bonus potential, plus 401k and medical/dental/vision (80% paid by employer)
Director of Sales Responsibilities:
- Successfully network, prospect and foster new and existing client relationships
- Develop and execute sales strategies for capturing market share
- Consistently encourage and market the hotel brand, image and mission
- Utilize market research and reports to consistently flex to the needs of the market
- Seek out new business, foster long term relationships
Director of Sales Qualifications:
- 3+ years in Sales Manager or Senior Sales Manager role within a branded hotel property, Marriott preferred
- Exceptional track record of success and career growth
- Very "hands-on" and collaborative leadership style
- Sales/Marketing background with experience in maximizing exposure
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume today! If you have questions, please contact [email protected].