Director of Sales
Lancaster, PA 17584
We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and experienced individual for the Director of Sales position at a newly renovated, branded full-service resort near bustling Lancaster, PA. This on-trend, full service resort is owned and operated by a family-owned company that has multiple hotel properties in the area and has been in business since 1966! This company offers the right candidate the ability to gain experience and also provides for outstanding career growth potential along with great benefits!
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel sales with a proven track record of successful sales and team management. Since this individual will be responsible for overseeing all of the resort’s sales divisions, extensive experience in Hilton-branded, resort properties is preferred. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
COMPENSATION: Base Salary of $54,000 - $73,000 + Competitive Bonus Program + Team Incentive Program + 70% paid Benefits plus 401k with company match
Director of Sales Responsibilities:
- Direct solicitation calls to local business and prospective leads.
- Analyze current and potential business segments and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share.
- Effectively service and grow existing accounts by providing adequate follow-up and solicit repeat bookings.
- Proactively pursue, organize and book sleeping rooms and group business for the hotels.
- Create and promote a positive team environment for sales support while encouraging your team to go the extra mile
- Have ongoing knowledge of the competition's product and current marketing strategies.
- Communicate effectively with all hotel departments to ensure group arrangements are carried out as efficiently as possible.
- Promote a professional positive image of the hotel at all times through personal appearance, civic functions and general public relations.
Director of Sales Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a full service hotel or resort sales experience
- 1+ years of team management experience
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume! Or if you have questions, send a message to [email protected]!