Director of Food and Beverage
Atlantic, IA 50022
This award winning facility has a strong emphasis on the work-life balance and pays you for participating in wellness activities. Best of all, They have built the kind of culture that will make you look forward to coming to work at a 5 star community, the highest rating for facilities in the industry!
The Director of Food and Beverage is responsible for organizing and directing dietary staff in the efficient production and delivery of all meals to the residents, guests, and staff. The Food and Beverage Director will also coordinate activities of the dining services department assuring quality standards are met. You will need to be service oriented with energy and passion for our mission to impact the lives of the older adults in our community.
To be a successful Director of Food and Beverage...
- A minimum of two years of prior experience in a hospitality, restaurant or health care community
- Knowledge of modified diets and the application of regulatory standards
- Certified as a Dietary Manager or willing to complete this certification upon on boarding
- Prior cooking experience is preferred
- Intermediate computer skills with specific experience with MicroSoft Office.