Director of Facility Operations
Paterson, NJ 07501
We are currently recruiting for a solid Director of Facility Operations who can lead a large workforce to ensure we are providing a great place for our residents to live. Employees experience an exceptional work environment as a member of a passionate and caring team. This Director must provide effective leadership by developing relationships with staff and other business partners to ensure we are delivering quality service to our residents. This individual will maintain the services and appeal of this beautiful campus.
- Supervising of Facilities, Engineering, Grounds, Security & Emergency Services, Housekeeping, and Apartment Refurbishment departments.
- Maintaining Quality Control and Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Ascertains that all physical aspects of the buildings are in working order.
- Inspects assigned area daily and makes corrections that do not meet departmental standards.
- Reviews departments’ payroll information.
- Monitors and maintains the Community in a safe and acceptable condition.
- Responsible for proper safety practices and maintenance of physical equipment.
- Keeps records in accordance with Fire, Life, and Safety Codes.
- Available to resolve emergencies on a 24/7 basis.
- Ensures vendor transactions and outside services are properly completed and/or supervised in accordance with contracts.
- Maintains budget and budget guidelines.
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills