Director of Catering
Peoria, IL 61601
A beautiful golf club, just north of Peoria is seeking a professional and personable Director of Catering to sell banquets and occasionally oversee events. Their warm and inviting boutique-style clubhouse offers upscale dining and a full-service bar and hosts events that include elegant weddings, corporate and charitable fundraising events, and golf tournaments.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, knowledgeable Catering Sales Manager ready to take the next step. In addition to having experience in fast-paced, high-volume environments this person must pride themselves on their ability to generate new banquet prospect and increase overall catering revenue.
Director of Catering Responsibilities:
- Oversee guest and member services, resolve issues
- Cultivate new leads and increase banquet business
- Sell, market the club and it's amenities
- Tracks new products and trends in food service
- Assumes responsibility of manager on duty when necessary
- Serves as a liaison between clients and the club's management team
Director of Catering Qualifications:
- Previous experience in catering or banquets
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you feel like this might be a great fit for you, apply today!