Iowa City, IA 52240
We are looking for a talented Corporate Controller to oversee multiple hotel and restaurant properties through out the Midwest. Based in Iowa City IA, this company is a leader in hotel development and has a detailed understanding as well as a successful track record for developing award-winning, premium branded and independent hospitality assets. From the construction of new hotels and restaurants, to the re-conception and renovation of existing properties, they are determined to maximize return and enhance the value of hospitality assets. They offer an approachable, hands-on style of management and this position would be an ideal fit for an eager accounting professional to grow their career!
Corporate Controller Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel, responsible for staff of 25
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
Corporate Controller Qualifications:
- Previous experience in accounting management, CPA preferred
- Comfortable with technology software - Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation: $140,000 - $160,000 base plus bonus potentials, 401k, health benefits and much more!
If interested in learning more, please apply with an updated resume or send to Alissa Thomas ([email protected]).
Relocation Assistance Provided; package varies by individual.