Atlanta, GA 30144
We are looking for a talented Corporate Controller to oversee 35+ hotel properties through out the Southeast. Based in the Atlanta, GA area, this company is a leader in hotel development and has a 30 year successful track record for developing award-winning, premium branded hospitality assets. From the construction of new hotels, to the re-conception and renovation of existing properties, they are determined to maximize return and enhance the value of hospitality assets. They offer an approachable, hands-on style of management and this position would be an ideal fit for an eager accounting professional to grow their career!
Corporate Controller Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel, responsible for staff of 4
- Direct oversight over 5 properties
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
Corporate Controller Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hotel accounting management with no less than 20 properties (full and limited service)
- Degree in Accounting
- Comfortable with technology software - M3 a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation: $85,000 - $100,000 base plus bonus potentials, 401k, health benefits and much more!
If interested in learning more, please apply today with an updated resume or send to Dana Baith at [email protected].
Relocation Assistance Provided; package varies by individual.