Corporate Brand and Marketing Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33101
Performance Requirements (Knowledge, Skills And Abilities):
• 4-7 years of experience in marketing/PR, social media, multimedia and visual communications with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Self-starter capable of working as an excellent team player or independently
• Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities
• Must have solid InDesign skills and/or menu design experience and proof of such
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and organizational skills
• Excellent understanding of internal and external customer focused needs
• Successfully manage time and multiple projects, while remaining flexible to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines with consistent quality performance
• Able to collaborate with members of the communications and marketing teams and effectively communicate ideas
• Able to measure results and present them effectively to company leadership in a proactive and easy-to-digest format
• Preferred skills: Graphic Design, Photography, Branding, Social Media Marketing, Mac, InDesign, Adobe Design Programs, Wordpress, Blogging, Journalistic Writing
• Experience using social media tools such Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Facebook Blueprint Certification a plus.
• Desire and ability to both lead and execute, with passion for seeing plans in action and having a measureable impact on company success.
• Ability to conceptualize and execute creative vision in relation to content and new ideas.
If interested in learning more, please apply with a copy of your resume to Alissa Thomas ([email protected]).
Local Candidates Only