Catering Sales Coordinator
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Do you have a passion for selling high profile, corporate events and unique experiences? Do you thrive in a collaborative, team environment that rewards hard work and results? If so, you might be a great fit for one of the Account Manager positions available the Fort Lauderdale area. This company is adding on additional team members to keep up with growth and has a proven track record of more than 30 years of success in the event planning and destination management industries.
- At least 1-3 years of experience within hospitality sales, events, or travel/logistics
- At least one year of experience within a Destination Management Company, 2-3 years of DMC experience preferred
- Experience creating and managing proposals
- DMCP certification a plus
- Self-starter that isn't afraid to work hard
- Ability to relocate to or commute to the Fort Lauderdale area
Compensation Package: $40,000 - $50,000+ base salary plus sales commission (uncapped and averages $10k - $20k), 3+ weeks of PTO, and comprehensive health benefits, 401k, and many more!
If interested in learning more about this career-advancing opportunity with unlimited earning potential and growth opportunities, please apply with a copy of your resume.