Catering Production Manager
Tampa, FL 33601
We are seeking an energetic leader as a Catering Production Manager for a growing Catering concept in Tampa, FL. Are you ready to bring your catering and institutional management expertise to a growing, local team? Do you want to join an established team with great benefits, work environment, and quality of life? You never have to worry about having the same day twice! We offer a broad array of products to our customers, and give you a chance to put it all together.
Base Salary: $55-70,000 plus bonus and benefits
Catering Production Manager Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a chef or manager in a catering or food production kitchen
- High volume experience
- General kitchen knowledge and skills from central kitchen, commissary, restaurant, deli, cafe, or catering operation
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to make decisions quickly, adapt, and always look for ways to say yes.
Catering Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Organize staff and food production
- Daily interaction with customers; both in person and on the phone
- Works with a large number of team members in various departments
- Manages costs for all departments of the organization
If you are qualified for this position, and want to work at one of the premier companies in the area, APPLY TODAY or send your resume to [email protected]. Upon receiving your application and reviewing your credentials, I will be back in touch regarding the next step in the interview process.