Chicago, IL 60290
This individual will be responsible for the production of all bread products in their 24-hour baking facility. He or she will ensure sufficient quality and quantity of baked goods are supplied in the marketplace and restaurants at all times. The Bakery Manager will also lead and develop a team through effective delegation, coaching, training, and disciplining as necessary. Additional responsibilities will include scheduling both front sales and back production staffs and submitting payroll for all bakery employees.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in bread and related production required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing and leading a sales and production team required
- Strong communications skills
- Grocery bakery management experience desired but not required
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to relocate to or commute to Chicago
- Ability to relocate in the future a plus
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 base (commensurate with experience) plus comprehensive health benefits, PTO, parental leave, 401k, and much more!
If interested in learning more, please apply with an updated resume or send directly to Alissa Thomas ([email protected]).