Associate Hospitality Recruiter
Overland Park, KS 66062
Join Our Recruiting Team in Overland Park...as we continue to grow!
Horizon Hospitality is continually recognized as the premier nationwide Executive Search Firm for the Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts & Country Clubs!
Use your hospitality experience in recruiting role with the bonus of having your nights, weekends, and holidays off! If you are a driven, competitive, highly motivated individual with an innate desire to excel in whatever you do, this is your chance to build your business as an Executive Recruiter in the hospitality industry.
Our firm is comprised of top performers who have left hospitality organizations to improve their earnings, quality of life and job satisfaction.
A few reasons why our team members have selected Horizon Hospitality instead of other recruiting firms or sales opportunities:
- 4.5 star rating on Glassdoor - our team members LOVE working at Horizon Hospitality
- We are the NUMBER ONE firm in our niche
- We have a tenured and experienced staff with lower than average turnover
- We have a comprehensive 6-week training program
- Our recruiters have access to a broader range of the best technology to perform their work as compared to recruiters at other firms
- We embrace an entrepreneurial leadership style where all team members have the ability for career growth based upon personal performance
- We remain growth oriented, so new employees have a nice startup atmosphere in a well established firm
- We just celebrated the best year in our storied 20-year history
- We are part of the 9th Largest Search Firm in the World and offer resources that are second to none!
What's in it for you:
- Exceptional earning potential
- Vastly improved quality of life (Monday – Friday, 45 hours/week)
- Industry leading training with ongoing development in sales, recruiting, and our technology
- State-of-the-art technology and access to the best recruiting resources
- Fun and team-driven work environment
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities for dedicated professionals – your career trajectory is directed by you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting Base Salary of $35k to $40k (commensurate with experience) + COMMISSION
- 1st year expected income $45K-55k
- Top performers $60K+in year one and $80k+ in year two and $100k in year three
- Healthcare and 401K Plans
- Nights, weekends, and holidays off
- Incentive trips to places like Playa Del Carmen and Aruba for top producers
What you will be doing:
- Developing recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates.
- Using various recruiting tools – including cold calling, emails, social media, and job boards
- Attracting, screening, guiding and placing professionals with exciting companies nationwide
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum two-year hospitality management experience
- Experience in hiring employees
- Excellent business acumen along with strong written and oral communication skills
- Tenacious personality strives to stop at nothing to achieve goals
- Strong desire to learn and excel in your career
If you would be excited to learn more, please apply through this posting. To learn more about Horizon Hospitality, visit http://www.horizonhospitality.com