Assistant Director of Food and Beverage
Salt Lake County, UT 84070
A world-class ski and summer resort, located just outside of Salt Lake, UT., is looking for a talented and energetic Assistant Director of Food and Beverage to manage their on-mountain counter service outlets and events. This high volume full-service resort features 15+ restaurants and over 15k sqft of meeting space. Someone who enthusiastic and highly motivated will be a great addition to the team. You will have to opportunity to not only grow your career with one of the industries finest resorts, but be on the slopes everyday AND provide your family with season passes!
Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000 (based on experience) plus benefits and a bonus package!
Our ideal Assistant Director of Food and Beverage candidate will have:
- 5+ year’s of F&B management in casual dining concepts or resort outlets
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related field
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills
- Must have a proven track record in P&L management
- Must be able to work flexible hours
If interested in learning more about this Assistant Director of Food and Beverage opportunity, please send an updated copy of your resume to Justin, [email protected].