Assistant Dining Room Manager
Palm Beach County, FL
This position offers a great work environment, excellent quality of life with alternate weekends off, competitive compensation package, career growth and a solid team who delivers outstanding dining experiences to residents and guests. The ideal candidate will have prior Front of the House management experience in a hotel, club, or healthcare setting. This person must be pro-active, creative, and outgoing!
Compensation: $45,000 - $50,000 (based on experience) health, vision, dental, life, and retirement benefits
Assistant Dining Room Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all front of house activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Assistant Dining Room Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food service, multi-outlet property
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your current resume. If you have questions, please contact [email protected].