Area General Manager
Bozeman, MT 59715
We are working with a growing, hotel management company looking to add a talented a Area General Manager to their team based out of their newest locations in Montana. This company currently operates 40+ full-service and select-service properties located across the country and in Canada. They have been achieving record growth with additional properties planned for your management in the next few years. Additionally, this would be an ideal fit for anyone looking to work with branded ski resort property with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our client's expert team develops, builds, and operates for our own account and provides third-party management, asset management services, development, acquisition, accounting, and HR services for independent hotels and resorts as well as major international brands including Marriott, Hilton, Choice Hotels and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000 (base salary) + bonus potential, plus healthcare benefits & matching 401k program
Area General Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Oversee the opening of the planned 3 hotels in the near future
Regional Area General Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a multi-unit capacity overseeing full service and boutique hotel properties
- Exceptional track record of success and career growth
- Very "hands-on" and collaborative leadership style
- Suburb 3rd party management and owner reslations
- Excellent financial knowledge
If you are interested in learning more about this Area General Manger position, please apply or or send a current copy of your resume to [email protected].