Assistant General Manager
Compensation: $45,000-55,000 (commensurate with previous experience) + profit sharing, benefits, fitness club allowance
Preferred Assistant General Manager Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- You’re passionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- Hungry to develop up and coming staff members
- For more than 3 years, as a restaurant manager or supervisor, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.