Task Force General Manager
We are seeking a Task Force General Manager for a growing hotel/hospitality company in the Orange County Area. The company's properties are 3-4 star, upscale and mostly independent. This company owns and operates most of the hotels in their portfolio and is a stable company that has been in business for over 30 years. The company is in growth mode with a new business development team and further expansion into 3rd party management.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in hotel operations as a General Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 (base salary) + bonus potential, plus medical/dental/vision/matching 401k benefits
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel as well as day-to-day staff, management, and guests
- Be an ambassador for the hotel and ownership brand
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks are on target and accurate
Hotel General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hotel operations, preferably with a boutique property
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
If you are interested in driving your career to the next level and are excited about the chance to live in this beautiful area, please respond with a copy of your updated resume.