Due to continued growth and success both in and out of the Portland market, we are seeking energetic leaders in the Portland, OR area as Restaurant Manager and General Manager for a sustainable and growing restaurant group. We integrate strong solutions to some of the environmental challenges the world is facing right into our daily business philosophy! We do things a little different, and a lot better... including a scratch-type kitchen and unique items with a direct focus on creating an awesome guest experience. Are you ready to get on board with a company who is growing careers for their people?
Compensation: $35-45,000+ as well as benefits and bonus potential.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all service and culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage all personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food service, at least 2+ years of management experience
- Strong leadership qualities, passionate about employee development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a hands-on approach to management
- Motivated and hungry to grow
If you have an interest in promoting personal, environmental, and animal health - this position may be just for you! APPLY TODAY or send your resume to email@example.com.