An expansive, polished gastropub in the Lehigh Valley is looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team! Each day the menu is prepared with the freshest quality ingredients to create signature sauces and classic family recipes. They have a diverse selection of over 50 beers to enjoy while watching sports or listening to live music - the goal is always to make guests feel like part of family! As Assistant Manager you will directly supervise and coordinate activities of front-of-house employees.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operation of front-of-house staff
- Monitor guest satisfaction and cultivate positive atmosphere
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Promote specials and assist in sales strategy
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you are interested in driving your culinary career to the next level, please apply today!